Monday 19 January 2015

Grand Canyon

                                             Panorama photo of the Grand Canyon, Arizona.



                                 Grand Canyon oil sketch, 14x18 in on canvas Jan. 19 2015



                                               Grand Canyon Selfie! Yes I really am here.


Holy crap, this place is beautifully intimidating from a painters point of view, I have to up my game if I want to make a good painting. I am here for a week or so, it will be interesting to see where the work goes. After that, I am thinking of heading back to Canyonlands Park in Utah, I cant seem to get that place out of my mind.

                                        Absolutely gorgeous place, this Grand Canyon.

2 comments:

  1. It's just great following you in your travels through your paintings. Great work!

    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo-w--wweeee.. so happy for you.. and thanks so much for sharing.. have you sent any home yet .. i guess pete took a bundle.. i could go over to his place and have a look. busy times coming up.. snow and ice from coast to coast. will keep an eye on you.. dont get too close to the edge of that canyon..

    ReplyDelete